For the sake of brevity, here is a list of stories worth checking out.
- Strike sideswipes Ottawa transit station storekeepers (CBC)
- The Survivor: She walks 12 hours a day to save job (Citizen)
- The Business Owners: The bottom line: Get the job done (Citizen)
- The Helper: Have cars, still working on travel (Citizen)
- Churchgoers bow out (Sun)
- Tunnel forum on hold (Sun)
- Bridge decision stalled (Sun)
- Essential service designation unlikely for OC Transpo (Ottawa Business Journal)
- The City: Other business takes a backseat (Citizen)
- The Politician: Baird is all but invisible now (Citizen)
Oh, and Earl McRae has a list of (intentionally?) bad transit jokes in his latest column.