OC Transpo's Rideau Centre sales and information kiosk will move to across mall's guest service centre on the same level. They are moving at “the end of October.” As you may know, behind the current sales centre, the former Sears space is under construction.
For paper passes and tickets, the closest outlets near Mackenzie King Bridge are the following according to OC Transpo's website:
- City Hall Client Service Centre. Open Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm.
- 487 Cumberland St at Stewart St, Remac Confectionary.
- 210 Laurier Ave E, east of King Edward Ave, Mac's. Open 24 hours.
- 160 Elgin St, south of Laurier Ave W, Mac's. Open 24 hours.
- 120 Osgoode St, east of King Edward Ave, Mac's. Open 24 hours.
- 100 Marie Curie at King Edward Avenue (uOttawa Campus). Open Monday-Thursday 8:30am-8pm, Friday 8:30am-7:30pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 10am-2pm.
- Metcalfe/Slater bus stop, Gateway Newstand.
- World Exchange Plaza, Shoppers Drug Mart. Open Monday-Friday 7am-9pm, Saturday 9am-6pm.
For Presto users, the Rideau Centre is still the only place in downtown to load the smart card or check its balance.