- Balwant Narula, $100,492.08 plus $1,311.43 in taxable benefits
- Francois Danis, $103,008.21 plus $1,324.44 in taxable benefits
- Abdirizak Mohamed $104,827.53 plus $1,289.82 in taxable benefits
As far as I can tell, no bus operators pulled down six digits in 2009 (I'd guess the bus strike might have something to do with that), while one did in 2008. It will surely draw some ire from people, but I'm inclined to congratulate the operators above; I can hardly imagine how much overtime they must have worked in the year to earn that much.
UPDATE: A bunch more OC Transpo-related sunshine listers, these ones all managers and supervisors:
- Alain Mercier (General Manager, Transit Services), $186,116.70 plus $7,511.55 in taxable benefits
- William Atkinson (Chief, Transit Maintenance), $145,239.01 plus $12,224.13 in taxable benefits
- Laurie Blackstone (Manager, Transit Operations), $122,574.84 plus $380.45 in taxable benefits
- Stephane Carbonneau (Manager, Transit Capital Project & Facilities Maintenance), $113,190.13 plus $360.86 in taxable benefits
- Lynne Huneault (Strategic Advisor, Transit Management-Union Relations), $111,860.23 plus $353.69 in taxable benefits
- Robert Denault (Transit Supervisor), $110,813.34 plus $335.64 in taxable benefits
- Pat Scrimgeour (Manager, Transit Service Design), $109,598.21 plus $359.58 in taxable benefits
- Randy Guthro (Transit Supervisor), $102,994.56 plus $451.13 in taxable benefits
- Wallace Devries (Transit Supervisor), $101,571.50 plus $335.64 in taxable benefits
There are also four "licensed mechanics" on the list, but I'm not sure if they work for OC Transpo or some other arm of the City of Ottawa.