- Thursday, September 11: Ottawa City Hall – Main Floor Rotunda Area, 110 Laurier Avenue West (at Elgin Street)
- Monday, September 15: Jim Durrell Recreation Centre – Elwood Hall, 1265 Walkley Road (near Bank Street)
- Tuesday, September 16: Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex – Orléans, 1490 Youville Drive (near Highway 174)
- Thursday, September 18: Glen Cairn Community Centre (Upper Hall), 186 Morrena Drive (near Castlefrank and Hazeldean)
- Monday, September 22: Nepean Sportsplex – Salon A, 1701 Woodroffe Avenue (near West Hunt Club)
You can also visit Ottawa.ca/tmp beforehand to brush up on some of the finer points of the plan. The website has a pretty good breakdown of the components of the TMP, including the section on public transit, talking especially about the recently-approved light rail transit plan (Option 4). It's certainly worth perusing, and it might be interesting to head out to one of the open houses. I'm certainly going to try to get to one, so I will offer an update of what I see and hear there.